Thursday, October 20, 2011

New Feature!!

I'm trying to get more followers so maybe I can blog for a living instead of getting a job (hint, hint).  My friend Heather, AKA Rick, knows people in many countries.  I wasn't so sure my humor would translate to other cultures since lots of people over here don't even get it.  But she said no, she's pretty sure I can be funny worldwide.  So I'm hoping my followers list will soon contain folks from Cambodia, Ireland, Australia or anywhere else.  In order for them to sort through the random, BS posts I often put up, I have added a "Best Of" link, which you will find to the right, just below the archives.  It contains what I feel are my best posts.  This way, I can hook people BEFORE they find out how much bizarro crap I post. Not that it's not ALL bizarro crap.....

No comments:

Post a Comment