Wednesday, April 20, 2011

How to Have "Fun" in Los Angeles

Are you considering a vacation?  A weekend getaway?  Why not take a few days and travel to
FABULOUS, SUNNY 
LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA!!!!

I am confident you will thoroughly enjoy a weekend in L.A.  Why?  The bigger question is......why NOT????

I highly recommend booking your flight to L.A. on American Eagle, a subsidiary of American Airlines. They now have two flights from Boise to L.A. daily.  In addition to "low low pricing" on your tickets, you will experience a minor ass-raping of only $25 per bag checked and at least one screaming infant per flight- free of charge! Because really, why would the "low low price" of your plane tickets include a checked bag?  I mean, who takes BAGS on a vacation?  Who needs their STUFF on a weekend away?  You should probably go ahead and pay to check at least three bags because your belongings will totally not get stolen from your Los Angeles hotel room by a gang.  American Eagle offers "spacious", comfortable cabins and roomy seats.



After a "relaxing" flight to L.A., why not consider lodging with one of the finest airport hotels that California has to offer........
The Travelodge!!!


During my most recent stay in Los Angeles, I booked a very posh room in this facility and was most pleased.  We even paid the extra $15 for the beautiful "Balcony with Pool View"................


The vintage 1980s "southwestern" decor will make you feel right at home.  The proprietor of this fabulous hotel has taken special care to make sure that the huge gap under the "door" is small enough to keep out even the smallest cockroaches and the barrels of most guns.  


Wondering what else Los Angeles has to offer?  During your "fun-filled" stay in southern California, you'll experience........

"Thrilling" $150 cab rides!  


Exciting drive-by shootings!!


Fresh Air!


Clean Streets!



AND.........


I'm sure by now you've got an inexplicable yearning to travel to beautiful Los Angeles, California for a weekend away with your sweetheart.  Trust me- it's an incredible experience.  Nothing brings families together like fear and bed bugs.  
I'm pretty sure I've made my point-  Los Angeles is really really special and totally does not suck ass at all.

2 comments:

  1. I think I'll pass. I'd rather visit the zoo they have here in Boise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially like the room with the view!

    ReplyDelete