Thursday, October 7, 2010

Okay, Secret's Out.....We're boring.

Hey all.  Rae here.  I realize you've all been super-sad emo pandas because we haven't posted a new adventure recently.  We haven't had one to post, unfortunately.  The last two weeks have been completely bereft of anything worth blogging about.  Since I know you're awaiting another post with baited breath, I'll just tell you what we've been doing anyways.


Cody went duck hunting last weekend with the Barney men.  He claims he's a "crack shot".  The Barneys killed 20 ducks from Saturday to Sunday, so if you're wondering why there aren't any for the rest of you.....that's why.


I've been sick with Botulism.  Or E-Coli.  Or some other horrible puking wrath of satan death virus.  I visited my family in Idaho Falls and came home with it.  We all got sick in a very craftily executed simultaneous assault on our immune systems that could only have been pulled off by some sort of elegant, sneaky Jack the Ripper disease.  I was not so much fun.  I barfed.  A lot.  I think my toes came out of my mouth.  Horrible.  
*Also, I must credit Allie Brosh from Hyperbole and a Half for the brilliantly done illustrations, which perfectly capture my horrible affliction.

Cody and I ate at P.F. Chang's recently.  We made fun of their over-the-top production of mixing your P.F. Chang's sauce for you.  We plotted planned some upcoming adventures.  He insisted on picking up all of the plastic display desserts and sniffing them.   

I just watched the trailer for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows:  Part 1.  I had a nerdgasm.  Cody is furiously reading trying to get to the 7th book so we can read it together.  If you're truly as geek-tastic and rad as us, you'll watch the HD trailer because it will make streamers fly out of your nostrils and double rainbows shoot all the way across the sky.  It's so intense. 
*PSSTT!!  See those words up there?  That's a link!!

We walked to the Apple street Albertson's last night to buy an ear of corn, some apples & caramel dip, and an acorn squash.  We talked about notorious serial killers until I was really creeped out.  On the way home I realized I forgot to put on any underpants. 
*And now you're creeped out too.

Fret not, dear friends.  More adventures are coming.   For this is a three day weekend and Cody and I cannot have a three day weekend without having at least four adventures.  Plus, there's always our upcoming trip to Seattle on the 15th.  Until next time.........

2 comments:

  1. Really? Did we need to know you forgot your underpants?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thing you didn't have to take a trip to the ER...cuz then your mom would be really mad that you didn't have clean underpants on! :)

    ReplyDelete