Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I'm Not Dumbledore

So, I have five more followers than I did yesterday, which is super duper fun times!  Problem is, if we have never met, it's quite possible that I  have no idea who you are and I'm not a wizard and I can't use the force to find out.  If we reach the "50 followers mark" and I find myself distributing cupcakes o' awesomeness, I'll need to know how the heck I know you so that I can get yours to you.  So do me a favor and identify yourself or else my dad will eat your cupcake for you.  And that would be totally sad for you.........
P.S.  If you will leave your email address for me as well, I'll add you to the blog notification list so that you'll get an email whenever I post a new blog post.  It will basically be like I'm sprinkling your inbox with fairy dust.

6 comments:

  1. Hello, came across your blog via a facebook post from your dad. I live in Salmon which tends to make delivery of my special cupcake a bit problematic.

    Delivery of anything from anyone to Salmon seems to be problematic. Seriously, that's why the whole world sees us as backwards hicks. By the time the new clothes or news or ways of thinking reach us they have already gone out of style.

    Perhaps you could send my cupcake via the unicorn next time there is a rainbow going this direction. Whatever you figure out, please please please do not let your dad eat my cupcake. That would make me sad and I would post a nasty snarky blog about you and then you would be sad too.

    Thank you,
    Theresa
    fionnualla1@yahoo.com (the email I actually check more than once a year)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rae,
    I am the wife of Cody's cousin, Casey. I do a crafty-type blog, and if you are interested, I would love to have you do a guest post for me. You could share anything you want to about cakes or cupcakes, like a how to type thing. It might help you get more readers. If you're interested, send me an email and let me know when you'd like to.
    -Natalie

    mycorduroydreams@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also found your blog courtesy of your dad's facebook! My name is Ashley, and my email address is smashleyd@gmail.com I would love to get email updates when you post a new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, my name is Becca....you may know me from such shows as "So, I Married Your Dad" and "Watch Out For That Evil Cake-Eating Step-mom!" Today I'd like to share with you about a serious issue the world is facing...the severe shortage of cupcakes in my house! This is quickly becoming a problem in many areas across our great nation. Please, act now and help us feed the hungry tummies out there. By signing up to follow "The Party of Two", you or a loved one can enjoy the tasty treats Rae creates. Join today and protect your home from this tragic shortage! :D

    ReplyDelete