Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Woman Who Had No Face

My current glasses are about ten years old.  I often fall asleep in them watching tv and then I take them off in my sleep and roll over on them, rendering them wobbledy and ill-fitted.  So I decided to get new ones.  This morning I went to this web site I heard about (Thank you, Rick!!) called Zenni Optical to order some glasses.  On this site, you can order ridiculously cheap glasses- like, $7, $10, $15 including lenses.  It's like they're giving the shit away. 

They have this feature where you can upload your picture to "try on" the different glasses.  I uploaded my picture and got this error message:




Apparently I am a non-entity. 

2 comments:

  1. I mean... Rae, I didn't want to say anything but... we've kind of all always known you didn't have a face. Sorry. -Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Face or no face...you're effing hilarious! -Rick

    ReplyDelete