Tuesday, February 15, 2011

OK, Here's the Deal........

I talked it over with Cody and he informed me that my writing and cartoon-ing skills are being "squandered" by hiding my blog in the furthest, darkest corner of the internets, undetectable to search engines.  He says that I deserve many more than 10 followers.

After mulling this over for a while, I have decided to go public.  I have changed the blog settings so that my blog will now come up in google searches.  It was a bold step.  So, now your job is to send my blog to everyone you know who might be remotely amused by my writing and cartoons.  If I can get enough followers, perhaps I can just blog  for a living by applying for a writing job and using this blog as my writing sample.  And make cakes on the side.  This would be ideal.

So get the word out.  My goal is to have 50 followers by the end of March.  If you help me achieve this, I promise to give every follower a cupcake.  A delicious cupcake.  So get busy because my cupcakes are really good.


2 comments:

  1. I think that's a great move. I've always thought your blogs are hilarious. Good luck... I hope you get to the 50 followers so I can have a cupcake! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so as a new follower - I'm really expecting this cupcake. And I know people, so I can force them to follow you too. (Ok, I mostly know a bunch a nerds, but let me tell you - they will do anything for food...)

    ReplyDelete